Temporarily, just organizations and individuals that owe truckloads of debt, namely the US government (although, the debt still exists).
Unfortunately in his interview with Wallstrip, Paul Kedrosky does not mention some of the larger demographic groups that suffer due to monetary malfeasance. Apropos Robert Murphy, the latest infusion of credit will result in price inflation due to the declining value of the dollar.
For instance, here is a short list of others who are particularly hit hard:
- anyone with a savings account (even a CD/MMA is hit by it)
- anyone on a fixed income (retirees, disabled vets)
- individuals on long-term contracts
- anyone paid in cash (restaurant workers, day laborers)
- anyone selling a product at a fixed price (authors, publishers)
What is the one organization that is responsible for this misfortune? The Fed. It is the same institution that individuals like Mises and Rothbard have criticized, and it is the same firm that statesmen like Ron Paul have tried to dissolve.
Interestingly enough, Kedrosky himself is hit by the negative effects of a declining dollar, as are all venture capitalists that hold any amount of cash in the bank. [Note: you'll probably like his Longs/Shorts towards the end]