The September sale at the Mises Store was a spectacular success. Thank you to everyone who participated in the flood-the-world-with-truth campaign. The top sellers were:
1. The Case for Gold, pocket edition. This speaks right to current moment with scholarship and rhetorical power. It is a true classic.
2. Economics in One Lesson. It’s been our bestseller for years.
3. Gold, Peace, and Prosperity. This new edition is gorgeous and a quick read.
4. Human Action, pocket edition. The book that will never be equaled.
5. Bastiat Collection, pocket edition. In his life, he passionately argued for freedom; he is doing the same today.
6. Man, Economy, and State. The massive and thorough way to discover economics.
7. Human Action. The hardback is still in demand.
8. Mises Academy Tee. Every student wants to display the name.
9. Principles of Economics, pocket. Incredible that this founding book is now in this little package.
10. Man, Economy, and State, pocket. More economic truth per inch than ever before.
Some late contenders – introduced only in the last week – in the race have been a great successes. The Rothbard bust is popular, as is the Mises bust (these are numbered copies and will probably never be produced again due to expense, and there are only 20 remaining). Business Tides by Henry Hazlitt is popular too as the book that unearths a completely new look at postwar economic history.