In response to requests from readers, listed below are links to several IP-related articles, most available on Mises.org:
- Against Intellectual Property, Spring 2001, Vol. 15, no. 2 Journal of Libertarian Studies, Stephan Kinsella
- In Defense of Napster and Against the Second Homesteading Rule, September 4, 2000, LewRockwell.com, Stephan Kinsella (summary version of some of the arguments presented in “Against Intellectual Property”)
- Murray N. Rothbard, Man, Economy, and State and Power and Market, Scholars Edition, liv, 745-54, 1133-38, 1181-86
- Murray N. Rothbard, The Ethics of Liberty, pp. 123–24.
- Patents and Copyrights: Do the Benefits Exceed the Costs?, Fall 2001, Vol. 15 Num. 4 Journal of Libertarian Studies, Julio H. Cole
- On the Abuse of Patents as Economic Indicators, Winter 1998, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, Pierre Desrochers
- Ludwig von Mises, Human Action 3rd rev. ed. Chicago: Henry Regnery (1966), chap. 23, section 6, pp. 661–62; see also pp. 128, 364
- George Reisman, Capitalism, pp. 388-89 & 417-20; also 40, 96, 187, 216, 233.
- Rethinking Patent Law, July 18, 2000, Mises.org, Gene Callahan,
- Patent Wrongs, March 29, 2001, Mises.org, Ilana Mercer
- Cipro Shortage: An Invented Scarcity, October 25, 2001, Mises.org, Ilana Mercer
- Links to other IP articles, pro and con, can be found at www.StephanKinsella.com/ip